There is some similar products with this furniture collection we would like to recommend for you:
Nutcase Little Nutty Bicycle Helmet
Secondly you’ll need invest in toy storage bags, clear storage bins and baskets. You could stick a label or attach photos of appropriate toys to the containers so that your child will be easier to know where to put their toys.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and if you used to only give much thought to the big ones holiday like Thanksgiving and Christmas I’ll say you really need to shares your loves this Valentine. Below here I find some cute and cool Valentine gifts for your kids. Check them out!
1. Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal (Author) and Peter H. Reynolds (Illustrator) – When a little girl plants a kiss, she waits for it to grow and when it does, it’s a pretty remarkable sight. And the kiss is sparkly and textured, making the book just as fun to touch as it is to read…
2. Fun Kids Gift: Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Care Package – Don’t all kids just wanna have fun? Well, give them what they want for goodness sakes. These crazy fun crayons are itching to deliver their fun filled activities and sweet treats to your favorite kid…
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie’s Valentine – Love is in the air at the Clubhouse, but Mickey has no idea what to get Minnie for Valentine’s Day. Minnie goes undercover, using a disguise to teach Mickey how to make a heartfelt Valentine’s Day gift…
4. My Heart Is Like a Zoo by Michael Hall – A heart can be hopeful, or silly, or happy. A heart can be rugged, or snappy, or lonely. A heart holds every different feeling, and debut author-artist Michael Hall captures each one with a delicate touch…
It all started from my random mind, whats gonna happens when you give thousands stickers to your kids? I’m quite surprise when I look up on the web and found this very creative art design. Last year, Yayoi Kusama, a reputable artists designer, was captivate the emotion of the Gallery of Modern Art visitors. Her awesome installation was called as The Obliteration Room.
For me the idea of this design was clearly brilliant, just liberate the children minds, let them have fun with what they’ve got and see what happens next.. a beautiful wall decals for kids room. I think that it’s gonna be another cool ideas to decorate your kids room…
And if you find this way is just to radical (I’m already imagining how chaotic the situation you gonna face), I’ve found this RoomMates wall decals with polkadots. Great for bedrooms, but also fun for bathrooms, playrooms, nurseries, classrooms, or anywhere else your heart desires. Easy to apply, remove, and reuse. I’m also strongly suggest to add this Dots Sleepover Sofa. Have fun everyone.…
Came from twitter I’ve found this playful kids furniture collection. Stuart Melrose has been working as a freelance designer alongside creating his own designs. He has featured at New Designers, 100% Design ‘Futures’ part of London Design week, Grand Designs Live, and many more. Below here you will see how I really love to share his works.
Today I don’t want to talk about another cute, beautiful adorable and others wonderful terms for kids room design. Now I want to talk about The Military concept that you can apply to your children room, watch out and beware for the shot.. bang!!
I came across from amazon and found these stylish military accessories for kids room. It’s gonna be rough, forceful jungle wild but yet it’s still stylish enough and playful for kids.
Have you see the picture above? Cool right? The military jungle theme mix perfectly with the wooden bunk bed. I would like to suggest the following kids bedding set, army camouflage curtain, storage bag and night lamp. All of them is sturdy and surprisingly the price is relatively cheap…
1. Camouflage Army Children Bedding Set by SoHo
This Twin size 4 pieces set include the following: 1. Twin Size Quilt comforter, Twin size Bed Skirt (Dust Ruffle) and 2 standard pillow case sham. Some of buyers says that is not a comforter, but a decorative cover. Would work in summer. Just added another warm blanket underneath and all is good! Grab this at Amazon for $47.47!
2. Awesome Army Camouflage Curtain
It looks fantastic and seems durable enough. It is made of plastic but doesn’t look it until you’re right next to it. Get this 4 ft. x 6 ft cool army curtains from Amazon for $23.94
3. Military Nightlight Camouflage
This decorative and functional nightlight uses a 7 watt standard bulb (included) and is resin based. Boxed packaging, very easy to install and allows for movement if you put it up a little crooked. You can find it on Amazon
Image source: ciiwa.com